Danielle's Adventures in Fashion & Reading

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hairstyle


I've styled my hair into half buns, but not often enough. It's the best of both worlds. You still have long hair which is attractive around your face, yet have the sophistication and elegance of a bun.



Posted by Unknown at 1:52 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (28)
    • ▼  June (28)
      • I'm Reading...
      • My Style Icon
      • How to make a summer dress fit autumn weather
      • How to tie a scarf
      • Simplicity
      • Hairstyle
      • Beautiful Gowns
      • Jewelry
      • Favorite Colors
      • Inspiration
      • Work Blouses
      • Casual Work Attire
      • Recommended E-Newsletter for Book Lovers
      • I'm Reading...
      • What are Your Closet Staples?
      • What to Wear to a Work Meeting
      • I'm Reading...
      • I'm Reading...
      • I'm Reading...
      • I'm Reading...
      • I'm Reading...
      • Perfect Party Dress
      • Casual daytime wear
      • Mad about Plaid
      • It's a Wrap
      • Work Outfits
      • Sorry I've been away...
      • Check out My Closet on Poshmark
  • ►  2015 (22)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (17)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (8)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.